Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The ServiceNow System Administrator will be responsible for configuring, administering and scripting the ServiceNow ITSM tool. This role will work with the ServiceNow Platform team to develop technical solutions that satisfy the business needs of the IT and other business units seeking to use ServiceNow.
- Configuration/Customization of the ServiceNow system, including creating workflows
- Build service requests from customer requirements including requests, request items and tasks using workflows to manage data flows from the customer to the support teams providing the service
- Uses scripting tools and Service Now functionality create script to automate rote tasks being done in ServiceNow
- Performs integrations and process automation using ServiceNow Orchestration
- Gathers specifications from business units and delivers a product/release that meets the needs presented.
- Create requirements definitions and technical specifications documentation
- Load, manipulate and maintain data between ServiceNow and other systems
- Work with IT managers to generate views and reports as needed
- Must analyse and fully understand user requirements and current procedures in order to improve system capabilities, automate process workflows and address scheduling limitations throughout the development and delivery of the ServiceNow roadmap
- Thorough understanding of ITIL/ITSM processes
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience in IT Service Delivery to include experience as a System Administrator of ServiceNow
- ITIL Foundation certified or familiar with ITIL methodology by experience
- Effective knowledge of LDAP/Active Directory, and relevant IT architecture experience preferred
- A passion for problem solving and troubleshooting
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge in the planning, creation, configuration and maintaining of the Portal module within ServiceNow
- Experience integrating ServiceNow with third-party tools
- Experience in creating, reviewing, maintaining technical documentation
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.