Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Portfolio Analyst role provides governance, reporting and delivery support for AMP's enterprise suite of projects to ensure the money AMP invests in projects deliver the best outcomes for customers and shareholders.
This is a permanent full time role.
- Provide portfolio financial tracking and analytics across the portfolio, the business and stakeholder groups
- Provide management, support and coaching for Project Coordinators assigned to Projects aligned with Business Portfolio structure
- Provide portfolio reporting and analytics, and support the Governance and FSR processes, including: Portfolio Investment Committee, GLT, and Steering Committee (as needed)
- Initiate and maintain portfolio scheduling and milestone reporting across the portfolio of projects, the business and stakeholder groups
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated experience providing direction for major transformational/business portfolio programs of work
- End to end complex Project/Program PMO Analyst experience
- Financial Services/Banking industry experience
- Deep knowledge of Portfolio Management principles, approaches, techniques and tools
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.