AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
Our asset class specialists, investment strategists and economists work together with the aim of delivering strong investment outcomes for clients. That is why our clients trust us to invest over AS$189.3 billion AUM (as at 30 June 2018) on their behalf, across a range of single sector and diversified funds.
Reporting to the AMP Capital Chief Risk Officer (CRO), this role requires a focused, self-motivated and hands-on individual with very strong interpersonal skills to provide executive assistant support to the CRO and administrative support to the AMP Capital ERM team.
Other duties include:
- Monitoring of the dedicated AMP Capital ERM mailbox
- Provide day-to-day support and leave cover for the Executive Assistant to the CFO/COO or other AGLT members, as required
- Managing travel, organising flights, accommodation, car hire, etc for the team
- Expense management and invoicing: processing of team expenses on ICMS, preparation of invoices for internal billings, preparing paperwork for payment for external suppliers
- Scheduling meetings and appointments on behalf of the team and the Chief Risk Officer (including monthly team meetings)
- Preparing agendas, formal minute taking or informal note taking for various forums and risk-related Committees
- Producing high-quality presentations, reports and other documents
This role requires an experienced EA & Team Assistant who has exposure in working in a dynamic environment, maintaining professionalism at all times.
Other experience required:
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel; proficiency with Apple products and apps; Microsoft Office; the ability to quickly pick up expertise in IT systems used across the company
- High level of communication skills, both written and verbal, to inform specific audiences
- Initiative and ability to work unsupervised and meet deadlines, and manage multiple priorities and stakeholders
- Sound interpersonal skills, situational awareness and emotional intelligence with an ability to appropriately adapt personal styles
- Excellent planning and organisation skills