AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 2.4 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with risk insurances (income protection, disability and life), traditional life insurances and mature life insurance investments.
We are a customer centric and deeply human organisation and we work to help our customers realise their best life. We focus on the customer experience, retention, investment outcomes, and running an efficient business model to drive customer advocacy and profitable performance outcomes. In 2019, it is planned that AMP Life will be sold by AMP to Resolution Life, a global in-force life insurance specialist.
About the role
The purpose of the role is to implement a suite of digital learning solutions to uplift capability, drive performance and deliver the business and people strategy.
This is a varied role which will require you to look at all the different aspects of digital learning and development.
Some areas of focus will be;
- Working with the team to develop an induction program, technical training and generalist training using a blend of digital approaches and learning tools – with a focus on driving transformational and innovative learning interventions across both generalist and technical capabilities.
- Assisting the L&D Team to up skill on the best use of digital learning tools and templates; and redesign and re purpose existing content to blended learning solutions.
- Exploring, planning, designing (with SME support from the business), implementing, evaluating and continuously reviewing digital learning and development solutions.
- Partnering with external providers as necessary to deliver the learning and development plan.
- Fostering and promoting a learning culture within the team and the business, including embedding new frameworks and systems.
Capabilities & Experience
- Excellent communication, facilitation and consulting skills
- Service orientation, an ability to build sustainable working relationships and effectively manage stakeholders
- A proven background in interpreting technical content into digital learning solutions and developing digital content for blended learning
- A strong external orientation to bring the latest thinking to inform the design and delivery of digital frameworks/solutions
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment – requiring adaptability and an ability to think outside the box
- Learning and continuous improvement mindset with an ability to stay connected to market trends and best practice
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP Life recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP Life.