Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Workplace Super and Channel Value Proposition team sits within Workplace Super. The purpose of the role is to help AMP to retain existing and win new corporate superannuation mandates by ensuring the proposals we submit, pitches we deliver, are fit for purpose and present a compelling proposition to the market. Accountable for implementing content and process improvements to ensure our proposals are best-in-class.
- Working closely with subject matter experts from across the business to ensure that our proposals present a compelling value proposition to the market, are completed to the highest professional standard within agreed timeframes.
- Project managing and coaching the pitch team to deliver best in class pitches and supporting collateral.
- Managing the maintenance and continuous improvement of processes, procedures and documentation necessary for the effective completion of the end to end response, including project templates and documentation and a library of standard responses and material.
- Liaising with relevant areas of AMP to ensure accurate and timely information on the position and trends of AMP relative to competitor products in terms of market share as well as product and service features.
- Working on improvement initiatives exciting projects and initiatives.
Capabilities & Experience
- Previous experience in tender management in professional services or a strong mix of project management, communications, or marketing experience.
- Prior experience or exposure to different business units within superannuation would be valued highly.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical or business writing/copy writing experience an advantage.
- Ability to work effectively in a time sensitive environment and a proven record of delivery under tight deadlines from identification till proposal submission and onto pitch stage
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with technical or business writing/copy writing experience an advantage
- Collaborates and establishes good working relationships to support achievement of team and enterprise goals, including the ability to confidently liaise with internal and external parties to foster strong relationships.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.