Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
- About the role
You will connect with our AMP Adviser Network and their customers via incoming calls and provide a level of understanding and compassion to their query.
- You will remain committed to understanding and resolving their query. You will also support them through the completion of administration work.
- Your first 4 weeks in the role, you will be participating in our paid training program to upskill you with all the knowledge you need to then be ready to start responding to customer queries. Your problem-solving capability, sensitivity towards customers and ability to understand new concepts quickly will ensure your success in this role.
- The role will commence on Monday 1st July
- Our Contact Centre runs on a ‘rotating roster’ which means you will be scheduled to work a maximum of 37.5 hours/week within the hours of 8.30am-7pm, Monday – Friday
What happened next?
- Your application form responses and resume will be reviewed by our Recruitment Team
- If successful you will be invited to complete a short video interview that is reviewed by our Team Managers
- You will then be invited to attend an Assessment Centre where you will learn more about us as a business, the role, the team and the working environment. It will also give us the opportunity to learn more about you
- Following our Assessment Centre we will conduct reference checks and make offers to successful candidates.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.