AMP Life is Australia and New Zealand’s largest life insurer, with assets of over $31bn and over 2.4 million customers. AMP Life is transitioning its business model to be an in-force specialist life insurer, with a focus on providing existing customers in Australia and New Zealand with risk insurances (income protection, disability and life), traditional life insurances and mature life insurance investments.
We are a customer centric and deeply human organisation and we work to help our customers realise their best life. We focus on the customer experience, retention, investment outcomes, and running an efficient business model to drive customer advocacy and profitable performance outcomes. In 2019, it is planned that AMP Life will be sold by AMP to Resolution Life, a global in-force life insurance specialist.
About the role
The Strategic Sourcing Administrator role is responsible for supporting the management of supplier relationships with direct responsibility for commercial, contractual and financial outcomes for the supplier relationships and projects. Key objectives are to ensure that AMP Life achieves optimal outcomes considering commercial risk, value, service delivery and service quality.
- Effectively support the management of suppliers and/or portfolios on best practise sourcing standards with guidance from the Strategic Sourcing Senior Manager
- Support the appropriate strategies and processes to ensure relationships with key suppliers deliver competitive solutions which will enable AMP Life to meet its business objectives
- Develop an understanding of the supplier market and effectively apply this to the development of AMP Life suppliers
- Support the creation of supplier management plans for particular suppliers, which supports AMP Life strategies, and provide an effective platform for ongoing management
Capabilities & Experience
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to respond appropriately to various stakeholders with the focus on putting the customer first
- A recent graduate with an Information Technology qualification would be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience in a comparable commercial administration role, or a strong desire to learn in this space
- Proficient in MS office, with the ability to navigate various systems and to be able to learn quickly
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.