Job no: 607653
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the Implementation Associate role is work closely with the Implementation Manager to case manage the engagement with Practice Principals, Advisers and the AMP advice Licensee stakeholders and be:
- The end to end process owner for the request for files as part of the review and remediation (R&R) programme, and for related reviews of advice or service delivery by AMP advisers,
- Build awareness, advocacy, understanding and support within the Advice Licensees for the R&R activities.
- Be the Adviser and Licensee advocate bringing an Adviser/Licensee perspective to R&R decision making.
- Be the link between the R+R file retrieval and build process, the file review process, the Advice licensee representatives and the impacted advisers,
The Implementation Associate is responsible for providing support to Review and Remediation activities by:
- Managing the ownership of the team mailbox, and being responsible for timely responses to Advisers or Advice stakeholders.
- Working closey with Implementation Managers and key stakeholders to create client listings, support validation processes, and investigations across Advice Licensees.
- Case managing the end to end process for Adviser engagement, including ownership of evidence/file requests and the review outcomes process for a portfolio of AMP advice Practices and Advisers.
- Advising upon the planning and pipeline management of requests of Advice practices for R+R reviews
Capabilities & Experience
- Analytical and proficient excel skills
- Understanding of the financial planning process and day in the life of an Adviser
- One years’ experience in an advice Licensee or support function, involving Adviser liason
- A financial planning qualification is useful but not necessary
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend