Quality Assurer, Advice Fee Remediation
Job no: 607616
Work type: Fixed term - full time
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Various
Categories: Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
A key component of this role is to ensure there is consistency and quality assurance across fee remediation cases in the program. The role will involve:
- Performing quality checks on remediation project tasks with a view to ensure that quality, consistent and fair remediation standards apply for all customers throughout the remediation experience as per procedures.
- Identifying and providing remediation themes and recommended improvements.
- Training to new staff and existing staff on the policies and procedures applied and adhered to in the remediation program.
- A strong customer focus and involves reviewing services provided by AMP advisers and assessing the delivery of these services against the needs of the customer
- Provide quality assurance and key insight into ensuring consistent standards are maintained and quality robust outcomes are achieved across fee remediation
- Technical advice; using skills to form an assessment of the customer’s services and related issues specific to their circumstances. Work through appropriate fee remediation solutions
- Understand and seek to improve overall quality of the remediation end to end process
- Work closely with other teams to ensure that customer remediation programs comply with AMP standards and regulatory requirements, identify areas for improvement and implement
- Ensure that reporting / monitoring obligations are fulfilled
Capabilities & Experience
- 2 -3 years experience in working across the provision or review of financial advice, paraplanning, advice audit or regulatory compliance
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity and influence across related business dimensions
- Strong understanding of Authorised Representative obligations and responsibilities around the provision of advice
- Tertiary qualifications in related legal, economics, financial planning or business discipline preferred.
- Minimum, Advanced Diploma in Financial Services or equivalent.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend