Adviser Review Implementation Manager
Job no: 607561
Work type: Fixed term - full time, Permanent Full Time, Secondment
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane
Categories: Risk & Compliance, Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of the Adviser Review Implementation Manager role is to support practices through the service fee review process efficiently and effectively, while providing an appropriate adviser experience.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract opportunity
The Adviser Review Implementation Manager is responsible for contributing to the purpose of R + R by:
- Being an active contributor to the successful performance and achievement of outcomes for the team and support to the Adviser Review Implementation Lead
- Being the end to end process owner for the request of files, as part of the service fee, and for related reviews of services delivered by AMP advisers. This role will focus on practices that are leaving the AMP advice network and where rapid reviews are required to meet exit deadlines
- Build awareness, advocacy, understanding and support within the Advice Licensees for the R&R activities.
- Be the Adviser and Licensee advocate bringing an Adviser/Licensee perspective to R&R decision making.
- Be the link between the R+R file retrieval and build process, the file review process, the Advice licensee representatives and the impacted advisers,
- Managing the delivery of the file request and review process for a portfolio of AMP advice Practices and Advisers for fast exit practices. This will require a low touch approach that delivers the review as quickly as possible. At times, this may encompass visitations to Advice Practices.
Capabilities & Experience
- High level of organisational and written communication skills, and attention to detail are required.
- Understanding of the financial planning process and day in the life of an Adviser
- Good verbal communication skills
- Two or more years’ exposure to financial advice industry
- Managing process end to end to achieve specified outcomes
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend