Prepare reports by analysing various data sources to assist the AMP Assist Operations Team and Compliance Manager
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About AMP Assist
AMP Assist is our direct to customer channel and compromises a number of functions; personal advice, scoped and ongoing, general advice, sales, retention, outbound campaigns and customer webchat. The role of AMP Assist is to complement our established face to face advice channel and provide customers with an alternate channel of choice. The AMP Assist business has discrete channel accountability for direct and BOLR customers as well as responsibility for the phone based execution of growth and retention activity across all channels.
This newly created role will be part of a new and growing capability in AMP Assist, focusing on helping more of AMP’s underserviced and under advised customers, leveraging the technology delivered through transformation.
About the role
The main focus of this role is to source data & analytics from systems & platforms in order to prepare regular periodical & ad hoc reports for the Compliance Manager.
You will also be involved in the preparation of process maps, procedure and other documents across the AMP Assist Operations team.
- Monitoring and maintaining the systems utilised by the Compliance and Operations Teams, in particular Salesforce and internal CRMs
- Oversee risk identification, assessment, evaluation and mitigation plans and ensure the information is correctly recorded in these systems
- Identify improvements to processes, systems and procedures from detailed analysis
- Assist in the Preparation of compliance reports
- Produce monthly reports and weekly statistics for the Compliance Manager and other key stakeholders
- Generate data for specific reports e.g. weekly Dashboard, Weekly Activity Tracker
- Provide information to the Compliance Manager and Senior Manager, Operations for reporting to Board and other committees
- Interact effectively with key stakeholders
- Highly accurate and professional compilation of Compliance Team audit findings in the agreed format, including associated reporting outputs
- Tracking and reporting of key risk indicators across multiple teams
- Track and report SLA’s for the Compliance Team
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience working in a risk and compliance environment within financial services or 3 years of working as a Graduate Business Analyst on projects within financial services
- Understanding of financial planning audit practices and associated principles
- Dealing with a wide variety of stakeholders
- Preparation of Board & Committee reports, dashboards, monthly/weekly activity reports etc
- Working with Salesforce (preferably) and other CRMs
- Tertiary qualification in relevant discipline will be highly regarded
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.