Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to support the delivery of the Monitoring & Supervision Program across all AMP licensees. The role is designed to assist AMP manage licensee risk and compliance obligations that relate to planner advice, ongoing service and activity.
- Ensure that there is continually improvement to the audit function and the systems that are used by the team in the vetting process.
- Work with your key stakeholders to build and embedded a Quality Assurance (Peer Review) program which is to improve the consistency of audits and provide a superior experience for our stakeholders.
- Completing quality assurance reviews, providing accurate feedback to team members & relevant coaching
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated experience in advice and/ or compliance related field preferably in a financial planning audit.
- Knowledge and understanding of ASIC Regulatory Guides, Corporations Act, AUSTRAC expectations and other relevant legislation
- RG146 qualified
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym, Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.