Job no: 606968
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Location: Sydney, Parramatta
Categories: Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, Banking Specialisations, Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Funds & Investment Management, General Management, Human Resources, Insurance Specialisations, Legal, Media; Public Affairs; Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Superannuation Specialisation, Sales & Distribution, Information Technology, Property, Procurement & Supply Chain, Shopping Centres, Strategy, Horizons Career Evenings, Product, Operations, SMSF, Infrastructure (non IT), Fixed Income, Equities, Financial Planning (AMP), Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
About the role
The purpose of the role would be –
- Fulfilment of practice finance business loan applications including submission, pre-assessment and settlement co-ordination
- Manage portfolio risk through monitoring of post settlement loan covenants, preparation of periodic and annual credit reviews
- A key liaison point for planner customer service activities, and for supporting the Relationship Managers, Customer Managers and the Portfolio Business Manager.
- Assist with loan pre-assessment calculations to ensure credit worthiness, and preparation of credit paper for submission to the credit team for approval.
- Manage the documentation and settlement processes ensuring co-ordination with Licensee and Distribution processes.
- Manage and monitor post settlement loan covenants.
- Fulfilment of Practice Finance Annual Credit Reviews including serviceability and action plan monitoring plus submission to credit.
- Key liaison point for AFS Planners for customer service activity including limit changes, customer maintenance and loan maintenance.
- Create and follow-up on customer service requests with Bank Operations Team.
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong customer focus and capability in relationship management
- Good analytical skills with the ability to interpret application and risk analysis data to identify trends and make recommendations to ensure business profitability and operational excellence
- PC literacy; competent in the use of Microsoft Office (incl Excel Intermediate, PowerPoint and Word Intermediate).
- Demonstrable exposure to and working knowledge of the finance industry, specifically commercial lending underwriting/loan assessment for SME
- Attention to detail with proven experience in identification and successful implementation of process improvement initiative.
- Preferably degree qualification obtained, however, not mandatory.
At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP Bank can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend