eLearning Designer (Fixed Term)
Job no: 606965
Work type: Contractor
Location: St Leonards, Sydney
Categories: Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The purpose of this role is to design, develop and evaluate both new and existing blended learning solutions for AMP advisers and relevant teams, in order to support AMP’s strategic priorities. This is a fixed term contract opportunity
- Work collaboratively with your team, stakeholders and subject matter experts to facilitate the design of learning experiences that are innovative, engaging and challenging
- Analyse learning needs in order to design targeted and scalable learning solutions
- Design blended solutions, appealing to the learner and complementing their learning style by applying adult learning principles and best practice learning design
- Develop innovative and engaging collateral to support and enable capability uplift of the learner, e.g. storyboards, elearning, PowerPoints, leaders’ guides etc.
- Support stakeholders with implementation of learning via train-the-trainer, user acceptance testing and socialisation of initiatives.
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated experience developing high quality elearning and technology enabled solutions, centred in creative and innovative design
- Sound knowledge of authoring software, such as Articulate 360 (required), Adobe (preferred)
- Demonstrated application of best practice learning methodologies (e.g. ADDIE; 70:20:10) in the design of learning solutions and assessments.
- Ability to think creatively, identify and explore new training concepts and best practice approaches to support the development of learning initiatives
- Competence developing face-to-face learning, supported with relevant collateral, e.g. PowerPoints, work-aids, and leader’s guides
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend