Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The ES&I Operations team are primarily responsible for providing 24 x 7 operational support for the Enterprise Integration and Identity Platforms throughout IT@AMP. This includes supporting technologies such as, Tibco Business Works, IBM Websphere MQ, Microsoft SSIS , Axway Secure Transport , WSO2 ESB and WSO2 API Gateway.
- Support – diagnosing production issues and performing root cause analysis; performing health checks and attending to service requests on a daily basis.
- Environment Management – supporting the ES&I environments; keeping the environments up to date with the latest patches a code versions.
- Change Management – scheduling and representing changes when required; helping to assess the risk of a change and communicating to relevant parties as required.
- Incident & Problem Management – follows the Incident process and tracks and reports on the incident status as it occurs. Helping to identify the root cause. Works with other teams to manage and overcome the incident at hand.
- Release Management – performs deployment tasks as required (packaging, code deploy, configuration changes).
- Participate on out of hours on-call support (rostered).
Capabilities & Experience
Experience in any or all of the following is desirable:
- Experience within Enterprise IT (Integration an advantage)
- Operating Systems such as Windows and Linux
- Application support experience
- Previous experience with any of the following products is beneficial: Tibco Business Works, IBM WebSphere MQ, Axway Secure Transport, Microsoft SSIS WSO2 Experience will be highly regarded
- Scripting and automation experience (Jenkins, Puppet, Ansible)
- Previous experience using Cloud ervices (AWS)
The role demands a candidate who wants to contribute to our culture of operational excellence and customer focus. They need to have a passion for technology, excellent communication skills and the ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.