Job no: 606937
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, Banking Specialisations, Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Funds & Investment Management, General Management, Human Resources, Insurance Specialisations, Legal, Media; Public Affairs; Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Superannuation Specialisation, Sales & Distribution, Information Technology, Property, Procurement & Supply Chain, Shopping Centres, Strategy, Horizons Career Evenings, Product, Operations, SMSF, Infrastructure (non IT), Fixed Income, Equities, Financial Planning (AMP), Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
About the role
The Solution Design Manager will support Mortgage Products with:
- Delivery and implementation of AMP Bank strategy specific to Lending,
- The delivery and effectiveness of broader AMP processes, capabilities and propositions,
- Enable AMP to make customer specific offers to chosen markets.
- Growing the value of the Bank and making a greater contribution to the value of other enterprise offers.
- Product Development, enhancement and simplification to ensure all AMP Bank Lending customers have their needs met with market leading solutions.
- Investigate, design and recommend the development of new, or revised processes and capabilities
- Project manage and deliver small to medium sized initiatives that support the delivery of AMP Bank priorities (within scope and cost).
- Proactive identification of opportunity to enhance the AMP customer experience through changing the way that AMP Bank conducts its lending business
- Develop and nurture cross-functional relationships across the whole enterprise, to facilitate collaborative ways of working.
Capabilities & Experience
- Strong analytical skills and experience in interacting with executive and senior management
- Banking with emphasised placed on: o
- Product Management or Bank Operations experience
- Knowledge of Banking payments and general Access Methods
- Proven project management – design and implementation
- Experience in the development and measurement of business improvement metrics to drive value from change programmes
- At least 5 years general financial services experience (banking preferred)
At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP Bank can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend