AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing AMP Capital’s substantial property business. This includes the investment management of AMP capital’s various property portfolios; the day – to – day management of the office, industrial and shopping centre properties in which AMP Capital invests; and researching new property opportunities.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) sits within the Real Estate division of AMP Capital Investors, and provides asset, development, and property management expertise to the shopping centres owned and/ or managed by AMP Capital Investor’s various property funds and private clients. AMPCSC also asset manages AMP’s ownership in five externally managed Westfield shopping centres, protecting and driving asset performance on behalf of the AMP owners.
The Retail Manager at Karrinyup is a senior member of the management team and reports to the Centre Manager with a dotted line to the Assistant Centre Manager. They are responsible for the ongoing retail management of the Centre including the management of critical retailers and key team members to ensure the delivery of the following areas;
- Implement the Centres Retailer Engagement Strategy and be the day to day tenant liaison
- Five-star customer service and centre presentation
- Assist the Centre Manager and Assistant Centre Manager with achieving key business plan initiatives
- Critical Retailer Management (including Debtors, Lease Administration, Concession Requests and Surrender of Lease Requests)
- Retailer Assignments
- Involvement in Tenancy Delivery
- Day to Day consultation with the Marketing team and assist with key insights on sales performance
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of Business or Property background
- Strong understanding of the Retail industry and sector
- Proven track record in the field of Centre Management – minimum 5 years’ experience – preferably as a Centre Manager or Retail Manager