Job no: 606921
Work type: Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Categories: Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, Banking Specialisations, Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Funds & Investment Management, General Management, Human Resources, Insurance Specialisations, Legal, Media; Public Affairs; Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Superannuation Specialisation, Sales & Distribution, Information Technology, Property, Procurement & Supply Chain, Shopping Centres, Strategy, Horizons Career Evenings, Product, Operations, SMSF, Infrastructure (non IT), Fixed Income, Equities, Financial Planning (AMP), Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
- Provide Data Quality solutions and analysis for Incidents across FAB project and Bank
- Provide focus toward data migration solutions across FAB project and Bank
- Interact with impacted stakeholder to provide updates and lead Data quality solutions
- Identify and lead continuous improvement opportunities
- Provide training to team members
- Conduct data quality reviews and audits
- Devise and review lead indicators for team performance
- Provide high-quality, reliable and timely services to stakeholders across the bank
- Provide and Lead the build out of data and reporting capabilities through FAB project and standalone initiatives
- Bring thought leadership and seek out opportunities to uplift approaches toward best practice
- Align with Enterprise standards and capabilities and leverage and extend where possible
- Understand data migration deliverable for Frame, Understand and Define of FAB projects and initiatives with an IT delivery requirement
- Oversee the delivery of change projects end-to-end and ensure the delivery of business outcomes through robust project management disciplines and a reliable, stable and operationally excellent application services suite to meet business needs
Capabilities & Experience
- Experience with data analysis: Conduct data profiling to understand the current state of data, its quality in the source system(s), identify gaps or missing data, collect statistics and derive metrics on existing data
- Hands on with Data Discovery tools (e.g.; Alteryx)
- Use Reporting tools (like Qlik Sense and Power BI) to report findings to stakeholders
- Provide input into data quality remediation process through engaging various stakeholders in the business migration team and provide a roadmap for remediation and facilitating / acquiring approval from Bank Data Governance council
- Design and develop tools that will be used to facilitate data profiling, querying, analysis and input in to remediation (E.g. Automated bulk updates)
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend