AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Global Fixed Income is one of Asia’s largest fixed income managers with over A$50 billion assets under management.
With a strong, well-resourced team of over 30 investment professionals, with an average of 15 years’ industry experience, in four global locations. Fixed Income has access to deal sourcing, internal and external networks with a global focus. We have a Credit research universe of approximately 400 issuers, including asset-backed securities and other private-public partnerships.
The purpose of this role is to provide PA support to the Global Head of Fixed Income and administrative support to the Global Fixed Income leadership team, as well as support to the Credit, Macro and Portfolio Management teams.
- Advanced skills in word, powerpoint and document design / presentation
- Excellent communication skills and very tech savvy
- Confident and ability to work autonomously
- Self-starter with a proactive approach
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential issues
- Strong diary management skills
- Around 2 years of experience as a personal and team assistant in a Multi-national or complex organisation