AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
AMP Capital has pedigree in some 170-years of investment management experience. We are specialist fiduciary investment managers across private markets (real estate and infrastructure, debt and equity) and specialist public markets capabilities. Our focus is entirely on realizing our clients' investment objectives.
The purpose of the role of Manager, Service Provider Relationships is the active management of a portfolio of AMP Capitals’ Service Providers with particular focus on investment administration, registry, custody, prime broker and company secretarial service providers.
To be an active member of the Relationship and Service Delivery team driving the delivery of high quality, accurate, timely and cost effective service to the business.
Manage the engagement and interactions with the stakeholders in the business areas serviced by the providers. Provide active support for change and escalation / rapid resolution of issues or concerns.
- 3-5 + years’ Investment management or other relevant experience
- Experience and skills in management or support of investment administration, registry and custody operations, within a fund manager or administration service provider.
- Proven strong business relationship and service delivery / performance management capability and experience
- Record of accomplishment and experience in delivering continuous improvements initiatives preferred
- In working across functional business teams to influence change strategies and drive implementation of business improvements and outcomes
- Sound knowledge of the Australian & International wealth management industry, including industry issues, trends, investment products, securities and processes – both nationally and internationally.