AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Infrastructure Debt Division invests into subordinated debt investments through pooled closed end Fund vehicles. AMP Capital manages investments globally predominantly in the US, Canada, Europe, and Australia. The investors in the closed end funds are institutional investors from Australia, Asia, Middle East, Europe, US & Canada.
The Senior Fund Accountant role sits within the Infrastructure Debt Fund Accounting
Team which is currently a team of 4 people consisting of the Fund Accounting Manager and 3 Senior Fund Accountants reporting into the Fund Controller – Infrastructure Debt.
The Senior Fund Accountant is responsible for the accounting of one of the infrastructure debt
funds and for providing support and sharing knowledge to other team members including the Fund Accounting Manager, Fund Controller, and Investment Team.
• CA / CPA qualified
• Bachelors in commerce, business, finance or accounting
• Ability to work on multiple projects while adhering to strict deadlines
• High level of business acumen & a high attention to detail
• Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
• Ability to work autonomously within a team environment
• Strong team player with stakeholder management skills
• Accounting experience of a minimum of 5 years+
• Robust technical skills in financial reporting and tax
• Prior exposure to Private Equity / Infrastructure transactions and structures, international funds preferred