The primary purpose of this role is to provide a high level of support to AMP's Group Executive for Financial Advice. This role operates across a diverse range of stakeholders, tasks and accountabilities and as such requires high levels of forward thinking, organisation, flexibility, delivery orientation and initiative.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
- Extensive and complex diary management and travel arrangements to ensure the executive is well prepared for meetings and deadlines
- Anticipate and proactively manage issues as they arise
- Preparation and distribution of business documents including agendas, minutes, actions, presentations and board paters
- Financial reporting and reconciliation of invoices and expenses
- Coordination and team events and meetings
Capabilities & Experience
- Substantial experience as an Executive assistant or within administration/secretarial support
- Advanced Microsoft Office Skills
- Ability to work independently/autonomously & take initiative as well as having a collaborative approach to work
- Excellent stakeholder engagement, time management and attention to detail
- Ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information in a professional manner
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.