Investment and Service Analyst
Job no: 606666
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Accounting and Finance, Funds & Investment Management, Financial Planning (AMP)
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
Work under the guidance of the Manager, Investment Research and Risk Management to deliver the following:
- Providing targeted, high quality, value add investment research and related services across debt, SMSF, stockbroking to all AMP licensees
- Assist in achieving planner and licensee satisfaction via quality research insights, and the provision of timely and relevant verbal and written communication
- Apply the strategy and policies for investment and research services including debt, SMSF, stockbrokers and other services to ensure there is a contemporary offer that supports all AMP licensees to attract and retain financial advisers. This includes the one-off approval process where the service or investment is not part of the APL.
- Assist with enquiries and issue resolution in relation to key service providers (such as AFG) to ensure they meet the needs of different stakeholders including advisers.
- Respond to financial adviser queries within agreed service standards.
- Effectively utilise research tools and methodologies to assess and minimise risk on behalf of AMP licensees in relation to research services and investments on the approved products list.
- Where required, provide advisers with proactive, highly valued, well considered, written and verbal research insights in relation to approved services and investments, which advisers to deliver effective advice to their clients.
Capabilities & Experience
- Proven analysis skills and understanding of research frameworks to assess service opportunities.
- Solid knowledge of the full financial planning process, including understanding how research and services outcomes impact financial advisers.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in the financial services industry preferably dealing with financial advisers
- Demonstrated experience in communicating either face to face or indirectly with financial advisers
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend