AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Remediation and Assurance team is part of the broader Fund Services team that supports the entire AMP Capital business and it comprises two main functions:
- Remediation- Unit pricing compensation process
- Assurance- Unit pricing oversight
The Fund Services team has other streams that cover, Fund Regulatory Compliance and Reporting and Fund Lifecycle Management; Fees and Billing and External Manager Operational Management.
This role is primarily focused on the Assurance function of the team but will be involved in the remediation function as required.
- Assist in the design and implementation of the oversight framework for unit pricing
- Execution of the oversight controls and liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in IT system implementation project including design, user acceptance testing and migration
- Assisting with unit pricing error investigation and remediation projects
- 4+ years’ fund accounting or analytics experience in fund services or asset management
- In-depth experience with Unit pricing is a must
- Experience in transforming or establishing new processes and executing projects
- Sound knowledge of Accounting Standards
- CA / CPA /CFA or part qualified preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills