Job no: 606545
Work type: Fixed term - full time, Fixed term - part time, Secondment
Categories: Actuarial, Accounting and Finance, Banking Specialisations, Business Planning and Analysis (Non IT), PA/EA and Administration, Customer Service, Funds & Investment Management, General Management, Human Resources, Insurance Specialisations, Legal, Media; Public Affairs; Marketing & Communications, Project Management, Risk & Compliance, Superannuation Specialisation, Sales & Distribution, Information Technology, Property, Procurement & Supply Chain, Shopping Centres, Strategy, Horizons Career Evenings, Product, Operations, SMSF, Infrastructure (non IT), Fixed Income, Equities, Financial Planning (AMP), Financial Planning (AMP Adviser Academy)
About the role
In this role you will provide end to end management of customer and intermediary experience as well as provide customer and intermediary insights to the AMP Bank.
We are looking for someone who is a high performer to make a cultural shift, who is good with analytics and governance and most importantly who can manage and influence stakeholders.
- Support the Head of Customer Management with the development and implementation of a commercially viable, differentiated customer and intermediary experience strategy
- Design and implement end-to-end customer experience strategies for key customer segments
- Champion the customer in all discussions relating to new products and new processes • Embed a customer centric culture
- Drive the operationalisation of the NPS program across the Bank
- Continuous improvement of the Bank's NPS scores across the Bank
- Customer insight generation, deep dive qualitative research & customer experience design
- Develop and deploy tools and resources to govern and manage the customer experience strategy for the Customers, Brokers, Advisers
- Lead cross-functional working groups to ensure a coordinated approach is adopted
Capabilities & Experience
- Proven experience in customer experience strategy /design
- Stakeholder engagement expertise; a proven track record in working closely with customers and distributors to understand their business models & processes
- Demonstrated ability to extract & interpret a variety of data from different sources
- An ability to influence, negotiate and communicate at a high-level
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
At AMP Bank we work hard to continue to better serve our customers. We embrace flexible working and the positive impact it has for our people. All roles at AMP Bank can be done flexibly so speak to us about what works for you.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend