Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
In this role you will support the Head of Advice to provide strategic and operational business management support to the Chief Risk Officer (CRO) in delivering to strategic priorities, operating rhythm and cultural aspiration, thereby improving the effectiveness and efficiency.
- Assist in maintaining operating model elements for Enterprise Risk Management Advice function.
- Assist in developing communications narrative and collateral for the Chief Risk Office Advice for team and adviser network audiences.
- Assist in co-ordinating and author regular reporting, governance oversight activities and engage with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in creating connections, identify linkages, triage issues, act as a key contact and coordination point for managing information flows, and facilitating and coordinating information sharing within ERM Advice team.
- Assist in developing and drive functional initiatives to enhance functional efficiency and risk maturity.
Capabilities & Experience
- Relevant experience in a risk management, compliance, internal / external audit or assurance role, with experience in financial services an advantage.
- Understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators (e.g. ASIC and APRA), and current and proposed financial services regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships.
- Proven experience with Microsoft office, including Excel, Visio, Word and PowerPoint.Experience with visualisation tools (Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire) would be well regarded.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.