AMP Capital is one of the largest real estate fund managers in the Asia-Pacific with more than 50 years’ experience in real estate investment. AMP Capital’s Office & Industrial team provides specialised expertise in delivering exceptional real estate experiences, with a vision to be the preferred partner for customers, clients and providers.
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of AMP Capital, AMP Capital Office & Industrial operates as a separate business entity, accountable to the owners of the assets it manages. With a portfolio of 56 assets under management, the team combines world-class experience and specialist capabilities in the management of some of Australia’s most iconic commercial office buildings, office parks and industrial estates.
AMP Capital's Office & Industrial team take a customer centric approach to creating exceptional real estate experiences and we pride ourselves itself on being a trusted partner. As real estate professionals, we are committed to acting sustainably and with the highest ethical standards. Through consistency and reliability of service, our team is committed to understanding and responding to the specific needs of our customers and clients whilst nurturing a dynamic workplace environment founded on a strong sense of community.
The Executive Assistant role is to support the Managing Director of Office & Industrial. The role coordinates the function of the Managing Directors office, providing administration and contributes to group success by providing high quality administration support, using initiative to help the MD and operate efficiently. Leading the wider group of PAs & TAs across Real Estate is also a key component of the role.
Provide administrative support and assistance to the Managing Director, assist with leadership team, actions items, lead O&I PA’s to ensure systems and processes across the division. Support the office management functions for O & I.
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to work with minimum level of direction on multiple tasks and to meet deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong client focus and confident with liaising with all levels of staff and management, fostering strong relationships
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information professionally at senior management level
- Proficiency with relevant software packages (sound knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint essential)
- Knowledge of Microsoft outlook, Adobe Pro and GoToMeeting desirable
- Understanding of the Property Industry generally would be beneficial