Play a key role in the end-to-end coordination and delivery of events for AMP’s Licensees
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Licensee Events team develops engaging brand experiences through events that bring to life the marketing strategies for each channel.
The role of the Events Coordinator is to play a key role in the licensee events team in the coordination and administration of a wide variety of events, including the Advice Summit, professional development days, Study Tours, road shows, seminars, AMP University Challenge, presentations, luncheons and dinners and other events as directed by the Licensee Events Manager.
- Plan, manage and deliver high quality events from end-to-end, on time and on budget
- Sourcing and managing venues, catering and audio visual and liasing with external suppliers
- Effective coordination of project teams through pre event planning and onsite delivery
- Pre-event preparation including critical parth development, logistics, reporting and run-sheets
- Builld excellent relations with key stakeholders through positive, precise, clear verbal and written communications to ensure seamless delivery of event programs
- Onsite management of the event (where required)
Capabilities & Experience
- 5 year’s experience in an events management role
- Strong knowledge of EventsAir software
- Ability to builld excellent relations with key stakeholders through positive, precise, clear verbal and written communications to ensure seamless delivery of event programs
- Collaborative team player
- Well-presented and professional
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.