Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
Technology & Operations is the technical and operational hub of AMP, partnering with AMP business units to design, deliver and manage innovative technology and operational solutions that meet the current and future needs of customers. Our vision is to be recognised as AMP's technology innovators and integrators, applying world-class best practice standards and processes within their operations.
The role sits within Technology & Operations, within The Alliances Group (TAG). The team is responsible for delivering sourcing and procurement strategies and solutions that enable the delivery of business goals and objectives. TAG provides leadership and direction for all sourcing activities and approaches within AMP.
- Ensure appropriate contractual and commercial arrangements are executed with third parties
- Assist in the provision of commercial advice, conduct risk analysis and provide assistance with dispute resolution to internal stakeholders, in relation to vendor and contract management
- Maintain and manage workflow within TAG for consultancy engagements
- Maintain Operational Reporting Solution in Excel
- Develop and maintain relationships within TAG to leverage effective sourcing practices and achieve our business objectives in a collaborative team environment
- Provide ad hoc procurement support across various indirect services including Professional Services, HR, Training & Development, Marketing, Travel, Mail, Logistics
Capabilities & Experience
- Sound knowledge of basic contract law, including interpreting contract terms and drafting business requirements and statements of work
- An understanding of the vendor market in order to apply to AMP’s vendor relationships
- Strong written, numerical and verbal skills to communicate with vendors, senior management and business stakeholders, including advanced abilities in Word and Excel
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively within a team environment
- Strong negotiation skills & building negotiation strategies
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.