- AMP values career development
- Amazing Circular Quay location
- We value Diversity
About the role
Working with the Head of Office, Insurance you will be assisting in the management of stakeholder engagement and team effectiveness in delivering on the Insurance strategy, driving long term value and achieving customer and people outcomes.
Delivering effective business management, you will ensure that the insurance executive have an efficient and effective operating rhythm and clear forum to deal with business issues as they arise.
You will be an integral part of executive management team that triages complex programs that are escalated from within the insurance business and from other AMP business units
This role will also work across Strategy, Rebuilding Trust, Royal Commission and Strategic Projects streams
More specifically your main responsibilities will include
- Effective operations and executive management including issue identification, triage, management & resolution on behalf of the Group Executive Insurance
- Business operations planning and management on behalf of the Insurance Leadership Team
- Assist the Head of Office in developing the Insurance BU strategy including strategic planning process and flow on
- Assist and resolve BU, strategy, special project matters as they arise
- Input into the Insurance Operational Planning process
You will be tertiary qualified within the relevant business discipline. Ideally you will have at least 3 years’ experience in investment banking, advisory in a Big 4, consulting firm and/or corporate financial services (where they have worked in a fast pace environment).
What we also look for in you:
- Sound report writing, presentation and communication skills
- Exceptional ability to deal with complex and ambiguous problems
- Building and maintaining effective stakeholder relationship at all levels
- Priority and time management skills with exceptional attending to qualify of output
- Analytical skills including commercial acumen
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.