The purpose of this role is to provide consistent superior client service and to provide high quality support and assistance to Advisers in administering and delivering client outcomes.
This position is a key member of the AMP Advice team and is expected to work as a team member in achieving the outcomes of the company.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
- First point of contact with client queries by telephone, face to face and email
- Manage client service and administrative functions by prioritising the daily workload
- Understanding of the client database to ensure a highly responsive service to clients
- Liaise with Financial Adviser, Fund Managers, Brokers, Share Registries and other stakeholder relationships
- Adhere to business workflow protocols
Capabilities & Experience
- Understanding and knowledge of the financial services industry with previous experience in a similar role
- RG146 or equivalent qualification e.g. Diploma of Financial Planning highly desirable
- Strong client focus and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills and ability to prioritise workloads
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fullfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.