Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Operational Risk Manager - Advice role will support the Senior Manager in help to embed the complete and consistent application of AMP’s Enterprise Risk Management framework across AMP Advice.
- Embedding the complete and consistent application of AMP’s ERM framework across AMP Advice business.
- Managing and monitoring Risk Profiles across AMP Advice.
- Co-ordinating the Risk & Control Self-Assessment program.
- Reviewing and monitoring AMP Advice’s risk appetite • Identifying trends in risk data to provide insight and make appropriate recommendations for action.
- collaboration with the Risk Reporting Manager to implement a comprehensive ERM Advice risk reporting framework.
- Responding to risk issues across AMP Advice in conjunction with the Senior Manager, ERM Advice.
Capabilities & Experience
- Relevant experience and a proven track record in a risk management, compliance, internal / external audit or assurance role.
- Strong understanding of the financial services industry, relevant regulators (e.g. ASIC and APRA),
- Proven ability to understand operational and compliance risks inherent or emerging in a business area, to assess the level of risk.
- Develop and execute plans to mitigate risk • Proven experience in risk reporting •
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships at a range of levels
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.