AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Real Estate team is responsible for managing AMP Capital’s substantial property business. This includes the investment management of AMP capital’s various property portfolios; the day – to – day management of the office, industrial and shopping centre properties in which AMP Capital invests; and researching new property opportunities.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) sits within the Real Estate division of AMP Capital Investors, and provides asset, development, and property management expertise to the shopping centres owned and/ or managed by AMP Capital Investor’s various property funds and private clients. AMPCSC also asset manages AMP’s ownership in five externally managed Westfield shopping centres, protecting and driving asset performance on behalf of the AMP owners.
The Retail Manager at Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre is a senior member of the management team and reports to the Centre General Manager. They are responsible for the ongoing retail management of the Centre including the management of critical retailers and key team members to ensure the delivery of the following areas;
• Development of the Marrickville Metro Shopping Centre Retailer Engagement Strategy
• Overseeing Lease adherence
• Critical Retailer Management (including Debtors, Lease Administration, Concession Requests, Surrender of Lease
• Retailer Assignments
• Updating and Co-ordination of Internal Centre Reports
• Management and Updating of Key Financial Reports
• Involvement in Tenancy Delivery
• Day to Day consultation with the Marketing Manager and Operations Manager
• High level of commercial acumen and financial understanding
• Strong knowledge of Retail Leases Act
• Experience with CorVu and JDE would be an advantage
• Tertiary qualifications in a relevant area of Business or Property
• Strong understanding of the Retail industry
• Minimum 5 years’ experience – preferably as a Centre Manager or Retail Manager