AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Real Estate is responsible for managing AMP Capital’s substantial property business. This includes the investment management of AMP capital’s various property portfolios; the day – to – day management of the office, industrial and shopping centre properties in which AMP Capital invests; and researching new property opportunities.
AMP Capital Shopping Centres (AMPCSC) sits within the Real Estate division of AMP Capital Investors, and provides asset, development, and property management expertise to the shopping centres owned and/ or managed by AMP Capital Investor’s various property funds and private clients. AMPCSC also asset manages AMP’s ownership in five externally managed Westfield shopping centres, protecting and driving asset performance on behalf of the AMP owners.
This is a leadership role that requires you to drive asset performance by:
- Providing effective leadership to the Centre Management Team through clear communication of key goals and the establishment of standards, which exceed AMP Capital Shopping Centres and legislative requirements.
- Providing a focal point for all key team members to empower them to jointly achieve the key goals for the property and facilitate the delivery of their individual goals
- Providing a focal point for clients and facilitate the delivery of key requirements
- Tertiary Qualifications in a relevant discipline, with a focus on property management, Marketing, Communications or similar qualification
- Shopping Centre Management experience highly desirable
- Knowledge of shopping centre systems, operations and financial structure
- Abilities in sales, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Ability to formulate and execute the Centre’s business plan, budgets and deliver net operating income results