Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
The Operation Manager for Client Review & Remediation has the responsibility to create a high performing team that delivers to the desired business and customer outcomes as well as accountability for whole of business unit performance.
This role needs to effectively lead, motivate, coach and develop their team and peers to create a high performing culture that delivers quality customer review and remediation outcomes in line with AMP Review and Remediation Policy in an efficient and effective manner.
- Help to shape the culture within the business unit to achieve our strategy, through driving behaviours that encourage customer centricity, accountability, and an energised, engaged and empowered teams.
- Championing a customer service culture within the business unit that delivers high quality, timely and efficient customer service experiences and continuously seeks to improve.
- Responsible for helping to shape, develop and implement the Client Review & Remediation strategy, aligned to the broader Review & Remediation strategy
- Coaching, motivating and leading employees using the Perform@AMP framework and tools, ensuring that regular 1:1 and team discussions take place with employees on their performance progress and development and ensuring the team understand how their roles contribute to the AMP & AMP Bank vision and strategy
Skills & experience
Ideally, we are looking for candidates with:
- Strong Financial Services/Financial Advice knowledge and experience (ie an understanding of the advice process and remediation process)
- Experience in managing relationships with strategic partners and other third-party vendors, including experience in leading teams that include vendor resources
- Multiple years' experience leading a team
- Tertiary Qualifications and RG146/ADFP a plus but not mandatory
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as flexible working options, retail discounts, onsite gym, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?