Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
We are on the lookout for an engaging and talented Workplace Experience Capability Manager to join us.
The Workplace Experience team’s commitment is to create a sustainable workplace and experience that improves the lives of AMP’s people and inspires them to be and perform at their best.
The successful applicant will be an integral member of a collaborative and energetic program team, with the opportunity to learn and grow through working with professionals from varying backgrounds, including change management, IT, design, sustainability and operations. They will be responsible for pursuing and developing a deep understanding of AMP teams current, emerging and future working practices in order to deliver the capability and change that will inspire our teams to perform at their best in the workplace and beyond.
Capabilities & Experience
- Extensive demonstrated change management experience, workplace change management is important.
- Development and management of the change approach, implementation, training and development and communications
- Demonstrated understanding of Human Centred Design methodology,
- Establishing and maintaining effective stakeholder relationships at a range of levels
- Experience working in Agile projects that utilise Human Centred Design framework and methodology.
- Experience in UX, understanding end user requirements, developing and rolling out test and learn project activities.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills are crucial for this role, with the ability to influence
- Ability to identify and interpret the business challenges, preferably in a corporate environment
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.