Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The role will be responsible for designing and delivering a Change Management solution as an integral part of the Workplace Experience Program of work. This will be successfully delivered by supporting sustainable outcomes of change initiatives through effective, compelling, and timely communications and engagement to all stakeholder groups.
The successful applicant will be an integral member of a collaborative and energetic program team, with the opportunity to learn and grow through working with professionals from varying backgrounds, including change, IT, design, sustainability and operations.
- Develop and manage the change communications strategy and framework for this program, ensuring that the requirements of the business are understood and that the business is operationally ready
- Develop and manage an internal stakeholder listening program in order to monitor, report and respond to business needs, ensuring that key stakeholders receive a high level of support and are engaged and commit to ownership of the ultimate change initiative
- Manage time, cost, scope, issues, risks and quality components of change management tasks
- Lead and contribute to the development of the new capabilities required through training, communication and change management activities
- Assist in identifying suitable change agents and lead, educate, mentor and coach these change agents on change management throughout the change program
Capabilities & Experience
- Demonstrated Change Management and Communications experience, with workplace change communications being an advantage
- Strong emotional intelligence plus the ability to identify and interpret business challenges, within a dynamic environment
- The ability to coach and mentor teams in an influential and engaging way
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.