Corporate Social Media Consultant – 12-month contract
- Great role for career development and learning
- Amazing Circular Quay location
- Get to see how a corporate comms team works
You have a genuine interest in media in all its forms, including a passion for social. You’re highly organised and love working as part of a team.
This role will allow you to experience what’s it like to be a member of an inhouse team and of the wider corporate communications function.
About the role
You will be monitoring social and traditional media daily and circulating relevant corporate media stories and posts to Communications colleagues. You will community manage our corporate Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter channels, ensuring a speedy and courteous response to customers’ questions.
More specifically you will:
- manage media monitoring for social and traditional media for the AMP Group
- be our guru on media metrics and reporting
- respond to comments and complaints on social
- review Facebook content developed by other teams
- support colleagues on developing and posting corporate social content
- advise business colleagues on social media policy and governance questions.
With your tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline and team-player qualities, you will also have:
- ideally at least one year’s experience in a corporate media team or consultancy
- good judgement and excellent attention to detail
- active use of social media.
AMP Public Affairs is a corporate function responsible for protecting and enhancing AMP’s reputation. It supports each of AMP’s business teams as well as the wider group. There are five teams reporting to the Group Executive, Public Affairs: Communications, Government Affairs, Brand, AMP Foundation and Office of the CEO.
Wellbeing and benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion and diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
For more information please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036