The Product Management team is responsible for some of Australia's leading wealth management products and platforms, where we highly regarded for both Retail and Corporate Superannuation market share.
About the role
In this role you will provide ongoing support to both the Retail and Corporate Super Product Management Team and will support the Senior Product Manager and Product Manager with the day to day management of the product portfolio.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting with all product disclosures
• Maintaining product updates and
• Ensuring all products are compliant and meet all regulatory reporting obligations.
You will work in close partnership with the product management stakeholders specifically the operations, sales, insurance and marketing teams to resolve, queries, complaints and assist with incident management.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Support the PM to maintain the existing product set to legal, industry and competitor standards, including initiating and project managing product enhancements as required.
- Ensure the products are managed within the Risk Management Framework and all incidents identified are rectified within the appropriate timeframes and process.
- Assist PM with production of all legally required materials such a Product Disclosure Statements, Annual Reports or any other product member documents e.g. Annual Statements, Investment Option Booklets, Significant Event Notices.
- Ensure legislative compliance of AMP Retail product offering is delivered; including all RG97 requirements within the products.
- Establish business processes by documenting and maintaining theses to retain the knowledge within the Product Management function.
• 2-3 years Financial Services industry experience
• 2 years Superannuation experience
• Proven experience of using Agile/Lean methodologies
• Degree Qualified in Finance, Business, or related area
• RG146 qualified
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.