Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
The Customer Resolution Manager is responsible for helping the Underwriting Service and Operations team to continuously improve the quality of our customers’ experiences. This is done by partnering with our colleagues to actively respond to customer complaints and disputes, using the feedback to turn negative customer experiences into positive ones and advocate for our customers to fix pain points and improve their experience.
- Effectively manage, investigate and respond to Internal Dispute Resolution and External Dispute Resolution complaints by providing exceptional customer service which exceeds the expectations of AMP’s customers
- Provide exceptional customer service by effectively managing, investigating and resolving complaints fairly and reasonably across the division
- Assist in providing feedback and/or training across the business to ensure customer pain points which are identified through customer complaints, are fixed and used to improve the overall customer experience.
- Provide effective root causes analysis of complaint drivers and provide feedback with recommendations to the team manager where appropriate.
Capabilities & Experience
- 3 years + experience in managing complaints
- Strong complaints management skills, including demonstrated ability to communicate with complainants both verbally and via written communication
- Good understanding of the life insurance products, relevant legislation, systems and products.
- Strong customer service focus and people engagement capability.
- Demonstrated experience in development and execution of action plans based on understanding of root cause issues and customer insights.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.