AMP Capital is a specialist investment manager with offices in Australia, New Zealand, Japan, China, Hong Kong, India, London, Chicago, New York, California, Ireland and the Middle East. We are a leading global real estate and infrastructure manager and the combination of our scale, breadth and capability provides access to superior investment opportunities for our clients.
The Real Estate is responsible for managing AMP Capital’s substantial property business. This includes the investment management of AMP capital’s various property portfolios; the day – to – day management of the office, industrial and shopping centre properties in which AMP Capital invests; and researching new property opportunities.
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the Originations and Transactions / International Strategy Team of AMP Capital Real Estate. The incumbent must be a committed member of this dynamic environment and contribute to its success by providing support and to use initiative to help the Team operate effectively and efficiently.
This role requires an experienced team assistant who has exposure to working in a dynamic environment, responding with professional service at all times. Other experience required:
- Team assistant experience in one of the big four professional services firms highly regarded.
- Advanced skills using Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel;
- Vast knowledge of Apple iPhones, iPads, and Apps; all other AMP programs and IT applications.
- Self-starter who has a proactive approach and a proven ability to use initiative
- Strong business acumen, presentation & attention to detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Ability to be forward thinking and work with changing priorities
- Strong client focus