Human Resources Senior Analyst/Manager
About the Division
AMP believes our people are the most important factor in our success. As a team, People and Culture (HR) works to create business advantage through our people and will have high-quality leaders and workplace culture that drives business performance
We will have depth of great talent at all levels of the organisation, plus industry leading talent in critical roles. We will develop existing capabilities, while growing new capabilities to take advantage of changing environments and work together to achieve excellence in strategic insight, technical P&C capability and operational efficiency.
About the role
Sitting within our Human Resources Analytics team you will manage and deliver the analytics outcomes required by the organisation including value-add People & Culture insights to AMP leadership
Main focus area:
- Manage and deliver key insight creation processes, including the quarterly People Insights approach.
- Interpretation of customer needs into analytics deliverables including workforce management theory into Scorecards, Analysts Tests and Data queries
- Scoping, planning, delivering and communicating of Analytics tests to AMP business
- Development of data models
With your tertiary qualifications in the related discipline and business consulting and partnering experience what we also look for in you:
- Ideally at least 5 years’ experience in an Analytics or Statistical role specifically designing, planning and delivering Analytics outputs
- Analytical mindset, knowledge of workforce management practices and an ability to scope projects in terms of data types and statistical methods used
- Statistical knowledge eg correlations, t-tests, multivariate plus advanced Excel skills and experience in R
- Ability to translate data into insights with highly developed written, verbal, report writing and presentation skills
- Data modelling and scenario analysis
- Excellent prioritising and time management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain collaborative working relationships.
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney and Parramatta Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
For more information or to obtain a detailed Job Description please contact Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036