- AMP values career development
- Amazing Circular Quay location
- We value Diversity
If you are wanting to utilise your banking background and looking for an opportunity to work in our Group Treasury, then this role will provide you the opportunity to build your skills and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to gain experience in the treasury department of a large financial services corporate.
Group Treasury activities include front office (dealing) as well as middle and back office (settlement and reporting)
About the role
In this role you will be responsible for processing and overseeing all Group Treasury transactions in a timely and efficient manner and provide assistance to the Head of Treasury Operations or the broader team as required.
More specifically your main responsibilities will include
- Confirmation and settlement of all treasury related transactions including interest rate swaps (cleared/non cleared), cross currency swaps, money market securities and debt facilities.
- Management of the recording of treasury transactions in treasury management system (TMS).
- Settling cash and securities in market settlement and clearing systems including SWIFT, RITS, EXIGO.
- Reconciling stock positions as well as derivative collateral positions with external counterparties
- Reconciling daily cash position in RITS and uploading market rates from Bloomberg to TMS
You will be AFMA accredited and ideally have 1 to 2 years’ experience in an accounting or finance role with good understanding of Australian financial markets and instruments.
Your attention to detail, time management and the ability to work to tight timeframe will set you up for success. You will have an understanding of Banks and Corporate Treasury RTGS regime, including intermediate Microsoft® Excel and Access skills.
A good knowledge of SWIFT, RITS & EXIGO functions and an understanding of payment clearing systems is required.
Tertiary qualifications in accounting, finance or economics or a finance related field including settlements, back office or financial markets experience would be well regarded
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Share the Goals video below the advert - https://youtu.be/zUyQZiYUBx8
If you require further information on this role, please contact: Milica Radomir on 02 9257 5036