Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The ERM Strategy, Governance and Reporting analyst will design and implement fit for purpose risk governance structures, policies and processes, as well as appropriate risk reports, covering all relevant risk categories (e.g. Insurance, Market, Strategic, Operational, Credit Risk, etc).
In addition, the ERM Strategy, Governance and Reporting analyst may be required to participate in strategic projects to improve AMP’s and ERM’s capacity and capability to manage risk.
- Maintaining and improving the enterprise risk management framework
- Coordinating and ensuring consistency of implementation of the enterprise risk management framework between business units
- Assisting in the development and implementation of a comprehensive risk reporting framework to senior management and the Board Risk Committees across the AMP Group, aimed at enabling optimisation of return and risk, preventing concentrations of risk and demonstrating compliance with regulatory requirements
- Coordinating and supporting the preparation of quarterly risk management reports to senior management and the Board Risk Committees across the AMP group
Capabilities & Experience
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Finance, Commerce or a quantitative degree in Engineering or Mathematics
- Relevant experience in a consulting or financial services environment
- comprehensive knowledge of risk management frameworks, risk management and measurement methodologies, policies and practices, with demonstrated ability in adding value in these areas
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.