Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
This is a a support role designed to support the Advice Complaints and Audit teams in performing their key functions of handling advice customer complaints and Adviser Audits. The Advice Complaints & Audit Support Officer will provide effective and efficient support to the National Manager, Advice Complaints and Head of Audit, as required.
- Be the first point of contact for customer and advice network queries received by the teams, and provide relevant information about the team, their processes, and policies and procedures.
- Triage communications received by the Advice Complaints team, including monitoring the team’s email mailbox, and managing the team’s mail.
- Correctly identify client feedback as a ‘complaint’ and record complaints on our complaints management system, ensuring proper handling of confidential or sensitive information
- Compile and prepare information for the quarterly Board reports, working papers, and other relevant business forums and meetings packs and analytics required for the trend analysis
Capabilities & Experience
- Completion of a tertiary qualification, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through any other combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to liaise with a range of people including customers, senior management and staff from external agencies, and the ability to manage interactions in a sensitive and confidential manner
- Sound knowledge of the financial services industry and financial planning environment, preferably relating to financial services and the provision of advice
- Complaints handling experience and/or experience in an advice related role would be highly regarded.
- Operations or platform administrative experience and/or experience in a related role would be highly regarded.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.