Business Development Manager - Wealth
Job no: 603035
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Sales & Distribution, Product
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
About the role
We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager, Wealth. This role is responsible for growing funds under administration in AMPs flagship platform & master trust products through new business sales and retention activities. The individual is also responsible for positioning and promoting AMP CI’s suite of investment products. Success in this role will require disciplined execution of a well considered business plan that aims at deepening and broadening support from a carefully segmented panel of AMP aligned and non-aligned financial advisers.
- Lead the sales effort on your panel and achieve financial goals through developing strong adviser relationships and an understanding of their business objectives
- Develop new business leads and progress opportunities from existing and new adviser relationships
- Maintain comprehensive, accurate, and timely records of adviser relationship activities using appropriate systems.
Capabilities & Experience
- Thorough knowledge of financial marketplace and a good understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing financial advice firms
- Effective negotiation and closure skills
- Highly motivated, disciplined and ability to work well under pressure
- RG146 (previously PS146) compliant
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfil our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend