Job no: 601944
Work type: Fixed term - full time, Secondment
Categories: Information Technology, Procurement & Supply Chain
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The Alliances Group (TAG) is a well-established, industry leading procurement function within AMP focused on enabling optimal business by delivering commercial advice and sourcing strategies and solutions.
This Commercial Manager role sits within the Software team of TAG who are primarily responsible for the sourcing and vendor management of Software Services across AMP. This role is a twelve-month fixed term contract.
- Managing and delivering commercial, contractual, legal and financial outcomes across the Software portfolio
- Contributing to the development of commercial strategies relating to sourcing from external partners or vendors, which will meet business objectives
- Providing commercial advice to AMP stakeholders in relation to vendor and contract management, as well as working with key technology owners in managing expectations from the vendor market
- Contributing to the identification of opportunities to support and implement programs which will significantly reduce the operating and capital expenditure of AMP
Capabilities & Experience
- Proven experience in sourcing, partner and vendor management in the Software vendor industry, combined with commercial and business experience and procurement capability
- Demonstrated analytical skills to enable the management of the cost budget and allocations
- Strong relationship management skills across external partners, internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated knowledge of contract law for contract interpretation and drafting purposes
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend