About the role
AMP’s phone based advice practice is undergoing a period of growth and requires the support of a motivated individual to help create a great transition experience for clients.
In this client focused role, you will be responsible for reviewing files to ensure clients needs are properly understood and a quality advice experience can be delivered ongoing. Successful candidates will be positive, resilient and ethical with a high attention to detail and once appointed will be surrounded by advice professionals who are truly passionate about supporting clients meet personal goals.
This role is based in St Leonards. We have multiple roles available, which are 6 month contracts.
- Reviewing financial planning advice files and associated documentation
- Analysis of advice documents and client files, ensuring specific acceptance criteria is met
- Working with the Client Onboarding Manager to identify, escalate and resolve any risks
- Digitisation and transfer of client file data into practice management tool
- Deliver logistics support, overseeing the movement of confidential client records
- Reporting, including regular status updates and summarising insights and issues
- You will have experience, or keen interest in Financial Planning
- A strong attention to detail, and comfortable following repeatable and defined processes
- Use of business acumen to assess adherence to licensee policies
- Customer focused, with a commitment to get the best outcome for clients
- A team player wanting to make a positive contribution, resilient with a learner mindset
Working for AMP
Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers. We value people with integrity, an innate willingness to help others and an eagerness to perform to the best of their abilities.
We’re transforming our business, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
Wellbeing & Benefits
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym (Sydney Office), Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & Diversity
AMP recognises individual differences and welcomes people from a variety of life and work experiences. The diversity of our people is core to our ability to innovate, grow and to fulfill our collective aspiration of helping people to own their tomorrow. A natural curiosity, a respect for differences and a growth mindset are valued at AMP.