Working for AMP means working for a company that empowers its people to make a difference, while providing the support of a highly talented, experienced team. We understand that it is our customers that make us great. And because people achieve their best in different ways, our culture is flexible and supportive, to give you the freedom to focus on outcomes rather than just processes.
We've grown and changed over the decades, however for more than 160 years we've dedicated ourselves to one thing – our unwavering sense of purpose to help people own their tomorrow.
About the role
You will connect with our AMP Adviser Network and their customers via incoming calls and provide a level of understanding and compassion to their query.
You will remain committed to understanding and resolving their query. You will also support them through the completion of administration work.
Your first 8 weeks in the role, you will be participating in our paid training program to upskill you with all the knowledge you need to then be ready to start responding to customer queries.
Your problem-solving capability, sensitivity towards customers and ability to understand new concepts quickly will ensure your success in this role.
Important Details for you
- Your new role will commence on Monday 17th September located at 750 Collins Street, Docklands
- The annual salary on offer is $52,589 + 12% super + 0-10% STI
- Our Contact Centre runs on a ‘rotating roster’ which means you will be scheduled to work a maximum of 37.5 hours/week within the hours of 8.30am-7pm, Monday – Friday
What happens next?
- Your application form responses and resume will be reviewed by our Recruitment Team
- If successful you will be invited to complete a short video interview that is reviewed by our Team Managers.
- You will then be invited to attend an Assessment Day on Tuesday 4th September where you will learn more about us as a business, the role, the team and the working environment. It will also give us the opportunity to learn more about you.
- Following our Assessment Day we will conduct reference checks and make offers to successful candidates to commence on Monday 17th September.
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Access a great range of benefits such as retail discounts, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?