Working for AMP means being part of a company that values diverse thinking, encourages collaboration and promotes innovation. It’s an environment that offers challenging and exciting work as well as opportunities for professional growth. We’re flexible enough to allow you to make the most of your life, both professionally and personally.
We are looking for those that have the courage and agility to navigate changing and complex environments so that we can deliver the best solutions for our customers.
We’re transforming the way that we work, and we need people like you to join us on this journey.
About the role
The AMP Portfolio Office (APO) is here to help business outcomes be achieved through project execution.
The APO Strategy Execution Partner will act as the single point of contact between the APO and major programs at AMP. You will provide support for multiple program set-up and act as trusted advisor for the portfolio of programs as they manage the delivery of business benefit.
This role will also ensure AMP’s governance and methodology is adhered to and facilitate dependency management across major programs, as well as assist in the development of clear roadmaps for the programs to measure delivery against business outcomes.
Strategy Execution Partners provide critical linkage between delivery, governance and assurance, and will need to contribute to capability improvements. They will lead, inspire and promote team culture within the Practice and Projects@AMP, and are considered role models of the AMP Behaviours. The role is a mix of delivery understanding and relationship management with the goal of helping programs achieve outcomes.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable hands-on experience in end-to-end programme delivery, leveraging matrixed and distributed teams of 30 - 80 resources
- Project management skills and good knowledge of the Project delivery lifecycle, governance models and contemporary methodologies incl. Agile
- Ability to navigate and understand linkages across complex programs in different stages of execution
- Demonstrated experience facilitating program level workshops for planning, dependencies and risk
- Strong communication, facilitation and influencing skills, together with a strong analytical capability
- Solid project finance skills and business acumen
- Ability to proactively anticipate and resolve problems/roadblocks and maintain delivery momentum
We enjoy a culture that recognises individuality yet encourages collaboration, giving real meaning to our work and making a difference to our people and our customers.
Benefits & Wellbeing
As a company that values wellbeing, we offer a range of great benefits to support you financially, professionally and personally. These include access to a wide range of flexible working options including the ability to purchase extra leave, retail discounts, onsite wellbeing centre including a gym, Employee Assistance Program, competitive home loan rates, leading superannuation contribution, discounted financial advice and personal insurance.
Inclusion & diversity
AMP welcomes people with all kinds of life and work experiences. Our individual differences - and collective strength - make for great employee, customer and business outcomes. What unique insights could you bring to the AMP team?